Sunday, March 14, 2010






The kids and I went for a walk today. I needed to get out of the house and so did they. I was a beautiful day. No wind, no clouds, just sunshine and warm. I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. After attending WPPI in Las Vegas (a huge convention and trade show geared toward wedding and portrait photographers) I came away feeling so inspired and excited about starting my new business venture. Now that a few days have gone by, I am starting to feel the pressure, a pressure that only I am creating. I have seen all the new equipment and all the new ideas and styles and naturally I want to keep up. I have been humbled (which is a good thing) because there is so much yet to learn. Im falling into the old perfectionist pattern. I hate that pattern. I of coarse want to do my very best and give my clients the very best for their money. So... after realizing my crazy thinking I decided to get out and take some pics. No pressure, no editing, just shooting for the fun of it. So... here they are straight out of the camera. Hope you enjoy. I know I did. The best part, the kids and I watched a banana peel float down the creek. Cheap entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment